Sacramento Valley Window Cleaning
Clean windows bring light into your home, lift your spirits and help keep the blues away. Brighten your day by having just the outside windows cleaned or have every window cleaned inside and out.
Wondering how we clean your windows?
- First we always put on our protective shoe covers before we enter your home.
- We then start by removing all of your window screens from the interior of your home.
- Typically we will start our window cleaning process on the interior of your home (Just in case you have to run any errands, maybe catch a good movie.) using a soap applicator that contains our biodegradable window cleaning solution. We then use a fine steel wool to on your windows to ensure that they will come out super sparkly.
- From here we squeegee off the water, then use a lint free towel to wipe the edges of the window glass.
- Next up is wiping off the window sill and wiping through the window track.
- After all of the windows have been cleaned on the interior of the home, we walk through our work again to ensure we didn’t leave any streaks behind.
- Now the exterior window cleaning fun begins!
- Hand wash both sides of your window screens with our biodegradable soap.
- Each window will be cleaned using our soap applicator, steel wool, then our state of the art squeegee (not really state of the art, just sounded great!) to remove our biodegradable soap. (We are in the home stretch of the window cleaning now.) Wipe the edges of the window glass with a lint free towel, window sills next, then capping it off by wiping through the window track and installing with window screen.
We employ window cleaners with the most passion in the industry. We truly love the art of window cleaning!
Please contact us so we can learn about your home or commercial property and discuss an estimate on window washing.